Global Scholar equips youth leaders to be bold and visionary change makers around urgent global challenges. Participants learn about global issues from experts, build tools for transformative action, and launch careers in international affairs. Global Scholars learn with and from some of the brightest young minds working on these issues today.
This spring, students from around the world will join an exciting new four-week short course on global citizenship, global issues, and building skills for social change. Join us! The world urgently needs the bold and creative energy of youth.
Join us to:
- Activate your sense of global citizenship. We will explore our place in the world and our need to work collaboratively to address shared and complex global challenges.
- Explore urgent global issues in context. We will seek to understand how issues like climate change, COVID-19 and more fit into broader systems in our communities and world.
- Build skills for social change. You will participate in workshops that prompt introspection about your place in the world, build interpersonal dynamics, and offer tools for leading change in your school or community.
- Get started. You’ll use all you’ve learned to launch a project around an issue you care about.
- Young people aged between 14 and 17 who have an interest in global issues
- You must be able to participate in the full program.
- Non-moroccans can also apply to the program.
How can I apply?Complete the application form below.
- This is a fully-funded opportunity.
- Certificates of completion will be given to the participants at the end of the program.
- The participants interested in creative writing will be invited to one of our future Olive Writers Regional Workshops.
- If you don't meet the criteria for this program (due to the age restriction or your country of residence, for example), please explain your situation here, explaining your situation. We will do our best to accommodate you for future programming.